If you are a self-motivated professional with a proven ability to generate customer loyalty, are genuinely excited about being the customer's first point of contact and accept nothing less than being part of a top-performing team in an industry filled with career minded, high achievers, a career at Crest is right for you.
As an employee of Crest Auto Group you are part of the Crest luxury vehicle family which includes one of the largest selections of new luxury vehicles, along with our Premium Pre-Owned Center.
Do you love working with new technologies and innovative products?
We are seeking energetic individuals to join our unique and fast-paced Business Development Team.
This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the entire dealership experience.
In this role, you will be the link between the buyer and their future vehicle.
You will assist the customer with questions regarding the company, perspective vehicles, and their ability to purchase.
You will learn about all of the newest vehicles and technologies on the market.
We have an in-house training team dedicated to your success; offering online and in-store training programs with our manufacturers.
What We Offer
Employees work in a customer centric environment that offers amenities like:
* Large Event Room and Wine Cellar for hosting customer and community events
* Full service Commercial kitchen with on-staff Chef inspired menus
* Full service Cafes in each new car building
* Coffee bars with full time Barista's
* Golf Putting Greens
* Customer Technology Areas
* Vehicle Technology Consultants
* Automated drive-thru Carwash
Crest Club Quarterly Performance Program where employees can earn:
* All expense paid vacations * Rolex watches
* Monthly Gas Allowance
Available Benefits of Employment:
* Health Coverage * Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Group Life
* Short / Long Term Disability
* Paid Vacation
* Monthly Factory Cash Payouts
* Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales appointments
* Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, phone and live chat scripts and templates
* Provide customers with initial product information & direct them to the appropriate dealership resources
* Present initial financing options based on customer needs
* Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show
* Participate in team & process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management
* Utilize CRM tracking system daily
* At least one previous role based in strong customer service experience
* Team player attitude
* Prompt and courteous
* Enthusiastic personality
* Must have strong computer skills
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
*Must have Access to FaceTime or Skype for Interview
Location/Region: Frisco, TX (75034)