We are offering a $1500 Sign On Bonus! Some restrictions may apply.
Working Saturday's is required. Do you love working with new technologies and innovative products?
We are seeking energetic individuals to join our unique and fast-paced Business Development Team.
This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the entire dealership experience.
In this role, you will be the link between the buyer and their future vehicle.
You will assist the customer with questions regarding the company, perspective vehicles, and their ability to purchase.
You will learn about all of the newest vehicles and technologies on the market.
We have an in-house training team dedicated to your success; offering online and in-store training programs with our manufacturers.
At Bob Moore, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Bob Moore is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer * Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Saturday Lunches
* Discounts on products and services Responsibilities
* Create and maintain positive relationships with current and future dealership customers
* Effectively respond to incoming phone calls and internet inquiries
* Complete daily follow up with dealership customers
* Meet and exceed appointment set and appointment show rate goals
* Maintain accurate records of internet and phone traffic and responses in CRM tool
* Assist in maintaining relationships with all applicable dealership sales staff and BDC coordinators
* Maintain communication between the BDC and the dealership sales management, tracking leads from start to finish, ensuring the used all of prescribed internet and dealership sales processes
* Enforce safety precautions specific to work area
* Other responsibilities as assigned Qualifications
* Previous automotive sales or customer service experience
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Sales License issued by Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Commission
Location/Region: Oklahoma City, OK (73102)