First American Professional Real Estate Services has delivered state-of-the-art software, services, and support to the settlement industry for more than three decades. A recognized industry leader and a member of the First American Family of Companies (NYSE: FAF), we provide a variety of services, including integrated escrow, closing, and title production systems; document imaging; trust accounting services; 1099 services; and much more. First American was named one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2016 and 2017. To learn more about First American, visit www.firstam.com.
- Gathers information on subject properties by searching Assessor’s websites/telephoning offices and/or files created by the analysts to provide required documentation to the inspection company.
- Searches CLEAR to ascertain whether a prior report was done on this property and if so make a copy of the report for the file..
- Interact with requestors via email or telephone to obtain additional information needed to fulfill order.
- Interact with inspection company to place new orders and check on order status
- Place completed inspections in GreenFolders, attach photos electronically to report.
Supervision Received or Extended
- Using established procedures performs assigned tasks. Work is routine and instructions are usually detailed
ImpactKnowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Works under close supervision applying well established techniques, procedures or specific standards. Work reviewed fairly closely
- No responsibility for supervision of others
Typical EducationTypical Range of Experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi task, prioritize and work under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
License or CertificationDisclaimer
- Typically has 1-2 years of experience in real estate with a real estate/lender or appraisal firm
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
First American invests in its employee’s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
Location/Region: Irving, TX