Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking qualified individuals for our MS SQL, SSIS, SSRS Reports Developer opportunity in Costa Mesa, CA.
This position fills a critical role in a team responsible for developing BI & Analytics solutions for a variety of areas within the organization. The position supports Automotive Services, Emergency Road Service, Approved Auto Repair, Member Relations, Car Buying, Driving School, executive committees, Training, Contact Centers, and more. Successful candidates will have the ability to design, develop, implement, and support SQL products including SSRS reports, SSIS packages, Agent jobs, RDLC solutions and more. Applicant must have a strong working knowledge of the SQL stack and will be assessed on their proficiency in SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS. Experience with multiple data marts including TeraData and Oracle and other data visualization tools such as Tableau preferred. Daily duties will include complex SQL development (T-SQL, SSIS packages, RDLC solutions, Agent Jobs, etc.), maintenance and troubleshooting of existing products and reports, analytics, trend analysis, root cause analysis, SharePoint integration, some database administration, and more. As such, applicants are expected to hold a wide range of proficiencies including scripting, coding, design, QA, optimization, writing (for proposals and presentations), and end-to-end management of projects (requirements, development, QA, and deployment). In order to understand the complex and dynamic needs of the business, frequent interaction and effective communication is also needed.
Successful candidates have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Experienced SQL stack user is required: Very proficient in MS Visual Studio 2012 (or later), especially SSRS and SSIS, although SSAS is also preferred (Assessment will be administered).
- Excellent math skills (statistics, etc.).
- Exceptional problem solver and possesses a strong attention to detail. The candidate must be able to not only point out what may not be working, but also the cause, and recommendation to rectify.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for resources; ability to adapt and change.
- Have strong and effective written and verbal communication skills and be able to explain the logic behind their analysis and ideas clearly and concisely.
- Possess a friendly and professional demeanor and ability to excel in a team environment where transparency is the standard.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
- Ability to independently manage time effectively to ensure priorities and deadlines are met.
- SharePoint experience including PowerPivot, Access Services, etc.
- Experience with data cubes, database design, and data modeling.
- Advanced MSOffice user, including Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, InfoPath, Visio, and Project.
· Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Disability Coverage
· 401k Savings Plan
· Employee Discounts
· Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Costa Mesa, CA