Plumbing Superintendent Job Description
Large Mechanical Contractor currently seeking Commercial Plumbing Superintendents to work in the Orlando and Brevard County areas.
- Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing and working with Plumbing Mechanics for the installation of plumbing systems using copper, PVC, CPVC, cast iron, etc.
- Working through all phases of plumbing/ underground, above ground, rough-in to trim.
- Must be able to read blueprints, specs, attend scheduling meetings, plan and utilize manpower effectively, maintain inventory and ordering of material, time cards, conduct safety meetings, etc.
Plumbing Superintendent Qualifications
- Minimum of six (6) years commercial plumber.
- Some previous experience as working Superintendent at health care facilities and other facilities is preferred.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Medical Gas Certification is a plus.
- Veteran Friendly Environment
- Upward Mobility
- Competitive Wages
- Holiday & Vacation Time
About Coastal Mechanical
Coastal Mechanical Services ranks as the 27th Largest Mechanical Contractor Nationwide (ENR, 2015 ) and has been in business for over 25 years. We build relationships with the philosophy of "Quality Through Customer Service" by providing estimating, engineering, prefabrication, implementation and commissioning of HVAC, plumbing and hydronic piping in the commercial and private market sectors.
With over 300 employees across five locations in the Southeast, we are one of the largest mechanical contractors in the United States. Our size allows us to self-perform all of our sheet metal, piping, and commissioning work. By self-performing these key trades, we can assure the quality of the work, and keep your project on schedule.
Coastal Mechanical Services, LLC is an equal opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status or any other legally protected status imposed by applicable law.
Employer conducts drug screening, background checks and motor vehicle checks. Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer Salary Depends on Experience.
Location/Region: Orlando, FL