Service Plumber Job Description
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and install plumbing and related equipment
- Basic troubleshooting of drain systems and plumbing supply systems
- Uses Prepress to join copper Sweats copper pipes and fittings
- Performs drain, waste and vent (DWV) work
- Replaces pumps, hot water tanks, and does piping repairs Interacts with suppliers and customers
Service Plumber Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a commercial and industrial service plumber
- Certified backflow tester a plus
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to operate a variety of equipment such as hand tools, drain cleaning and testing equipment. A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a motor vehicle record check and meet Coastal Mechanical qualifications to operate a vehicle on company business.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Service Plumber Preferred Qualifications
- Confined space competent person
- Brazing qualified
- OSHA 10 hour
- Veteran Friendly Environment
- Upward Mobility
- Competitive Wages
- Holiday & Vacation Time
About Coastal Mechanical
Coastal Mechanical Services ranks as the 27th Largest Mechanical Contractor Nationwide (ENR, 2015 ) and has been in business for over 25 years. We build relationships with the philosophy of "Quality Through Customer Service" by providing estimating, engineering, prefabrication, implementation and commissioning of HVAC, plumbing and hydronic piping in the commercial and private market sectors.
With over 300 employees across five locations in the Southeast, we are one of the largest mechanical contractors in the United States. Our size allows us to self-perform all of our sheet metal, piping, and commissioning work. By self-performing these key trades, we can assure the quality of the work, and keep your project on schedule.
Coastal Mechanical Services, LLC is an equal opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status or any other legally protected status imposed by applicable law.
Employer conducts drug screening, background checks and motor vehicle checks. Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer Salary Depends on Experience.
Location/Region: Orlando, FL