Newborn Nurses, a division of The NBN Group, is looking for an articulate Full Time RN Nursing Supervisor with excellent interpersonal skills to manage our homecare clients in Northern New Jersey . The ideal candidate will have outstanding leadership ability, and strong assessment skills to teach and review clinical skills with our nurses to ensure the proficiency of our clients’ care. This individual must be an experienced trach / vent homecare RN with a high tech patient skillset. Previous supervisory experience in homecare is preferred.
You will act as a liaison among the family, physicians, hospitals, discharge planners, insurance case managers and nurses providing direct patient care. If you thrive on autonomy for your clinical practice, and enjoy variety in your role, this is the ideal position to enhance your career!
Responsibilities include but are limited to the following:
- Create and maintain care plans, update authorizations and interact with insurance carriers.
- Provided initial in home assessment and case openings
- Travel to patients' homes to review care plans, documentation, and provide clinical oversight in compliance with company's standards.
- Orient, train and supervision of RN and LPN field staff
- Assist families in interaction and provide advocacy in communication with insurance case managers
- Coordinate clinical services for families
- Participate in clinical chart reviews
- Participate in on-call activities
- Fill in open shifts a necessary / flexible hourse based on patient needs
- 3 years of trach/vent pediatric experience
- Must be a RN, BSN preferred
- Excellent written and interactive communication skills
- Must have an Active NJ and PA Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Previous homecare experience is necessary
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be a road warrior
- Bilingual / Spanish speaking preferred
If you enjoy an environment of continuous learning and love the fulfillment of helping others, this is the place for you! Come be part of our team! The NBN Group is a fast growing, full service integrated home healthcare agency with over twenty-five years of expertise in nursing, behavioral health, infusion/respiratory therapy, and compassionate care. We provide private duty nursing, in-home therapy for children, a full line of durable medical equipment as well as many other individualized services provided from the comfort of the patients own home. We continually strive to build successful, diverse teams of professionals to support our divisions and become Champions in their own field. Every day our Champions are empowered, nurtured and directly involved in the success of our organization.
We offer rewarding challenges in a professional environment, along with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental and life insurance benefits, PTO time, 401(k), discounted rates for cellular service, AAA discounted rates and credit union membership.
Keywords: RN, registered nurse, clinical, patient care, trach, vent, pediatric, peds, homecare, home care, durable medical equipment, dme, home medical equipment, hme, case manage, case manager, supervisor
Location/Region: Central / Northern New Jersey