Position Responsibilities\Requirements: Product Support Representative - Loans
FIS is looking for an experienced banking and customer service professional to join our Client Care support team. The primary responsibility of this position is to support the bank's loan core system for the number one financial technology company in the world. Through frequent/continual interaction with our banks in a call center environment, the Product Support Representative
(PSR) plays a critical role in how our clients view BancPac Client Care and FIS overall. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced banker, who likes to provide quality customer support, and is willing to put in the work to build their career.
This individual will work within our Client Services team to support our core loan systems.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working directly with our clients to resolve their concerns with the loan product. They will also be able to multi task on multiple cases and communicating with other team members and management. This position works closely with our clients and other team members to understand the issues and fixes that drive real customer value - all while delivering first-class service.The ideal candidate:
General duties and responsibilities:
- Is looking to join our team and build a long-term career with FIS.
- Will possess 2 years of recent prior loan servicing and booking related experience. Back office loan experience highly desired.
- Would build upon customer service background using effective listening skills, empathy, patience, and problem solving that enhances the client experience.
- Enjoys providing support and customer service.
- Is resourceful and a creative problem solver
- Takes full ownership and responsibility for every call and customer interaction
- Must be able to ask probing questions to fully understand issues
- Ability to continue learning from both peers and experience
What we expect from you?
- Provides application support services in a call center environment.
- Work with FIS clients and employees in supporting the BancPac core software as it relates to Loans functionality, that would include:
- Consumer and Commercial new loan account opening, and existing account maintenance.
- Assist banks with everyday loan functionality including:
- Amortized loans
- Participation lending
- ARM's and other Mortgage loans
- Lines of Credit
- Non-accrual and charge-off loans
- Shadow accounting
- Call Report
- Escrow and Escrow analysis
- Credit Bureau Reporting
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Working with both internal and third-party vendors to resolve bank issues. This includes:
- Internet banking
- Statement rendering
- Document Archiving
- Loan origination platforms
- Year End Processing, including:
- From preparation
- Form corrections
- Work with Development on system corrections and new enhancements
- Acts as the intermediary between development and the banks
- Maintaining and Updating Cases
- Accurately opening tickets to describe issue and resolution
- Maintain a large case load
- Follow up
What can you expect from us?
- Requires excellent phone-communication skills with all levels of bank employees
- Resourceful...able to multi-task and quick on their feet and able to figure things out.
- Demonstrate effective time management as the role requires working across multiple issues with timely client follow-up.
- Must be able to creatively solve problems; brainstorm possible solutions, create test scenarios, and communicate the best option(s) to the customer.
- When working with customers, the Product Support Representative (PSR) aims to fully understand the business issue / objective - what are they trying to accomplish? Ask probing questions. Is there a better way?
- Continuously improving & learning from peers and experiences.
- Always strives to be an expert in all features of BancPac Loans and FIS that fall under your area's umbrella.
- Actively promotes the "FIS one-team" philosophy company-wide; no finger pointing and always works well with other areas within BancPac and other FIS groups.
- Takes full ownership and responsibility for every call and customer interaction. Never directing a client to call or contact another FIS area when they've already made one call.
- Adheres to our Call Tracking standards for documenting issue progress and resolution.
- Able to successfully manage crisis and knows when to escalate to management.
- At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced environment.
- FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists.
- A true partner.
- We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally.
- We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company.
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans.
- Tax advantages flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- To help you manage your work and life needs we offer a health advocate program, tuition reimbursement and a group legal service plan.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: 401K match, ESPP and Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans.
- FIS Gives Back Program - Supporting our local community.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Addison, TX