Position Responsibilities\Requirements: Professional Services Business Analyst Job Description
The PS Business Analyst will work on the PS, Operations team in the Buy-Side and Post-Trade Solutions businesses.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collect and consolidate various types of data (examples include Project Health, Forecasting, resource, and other project attribute data ) and follow up on discrepancies and anomalies
- Provide project and/or program management support
- Assist in the development, documentation, rollout and governance of internal processes, standards and best practices related to the business operations of the Professional Services team
- Assess various systems for data accuracy and adherence to organizational standards; facilitate and drive required updates
- Provide meaningful and consistent communication/reporting by distilling data into useful information and highlighting exceptions, required actions
- Work on other ad hoc projects and data requests
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of experience in project management, coordination, and reporting or business and financial analysis
- Ability and willingness to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to set priorities, take initiative and is self-motivated
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS office applications including advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Lombard, IL