ATI Forged Products produces and markets a wide range of specialty metal alloys, including titanium, nickel, and steel forgings to end use markets such as aerospace, energy, oil & gas, and general industrial markets. We have several operating facilities and deliver products to customers globally.
We are currently seeking a Lift Truck Operator. This position moves raw materials, finish product and or equipment.
Position responsibilities include:
- Follow work instruction and procedures
- Understand safe handling of heavy materials
- Be able to drive tow motor and yard cranes.
- Be able to drive or work in all kinds of weather
- Record appropriate production records
- Train new drivers or crane crew
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Certified to drive tow motor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills to analyze and resolve difficult problems effectively and implement long term solutions
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Healthcare insurance including dental and vision
HOW TO CONTACT:
Pam Reynolds-HR Manager
Location/Region: Portland, IN (US)