Entry Level PR / Customer Service
• Generate buzz around our clients at trade-shows, special events and sales events.
• Produce monthly analysis on sales activity for all distribution channels.
• Light administrative duties.
• Analyze Events as Case Studies and assist with feedback submissions to management and the client.
• Coordinate the flow of Press Releases from drafting through approval process and release to the wire.
• Administer all setup and execution of marketing and sales events.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Associates degree and a minimum of 1 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and/or stand and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds We are an equal opportunity employer.
Although this is an entry level position and we train from the ground up, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in entry level, sales, marketing, leadership, management, business administration, customer relations, communications, public relations, advertising, marketing, sales, promotions, promotional marketing, consumer marketing, consumer products, retail, event planning, customer service, events, sports marketing, sports, training,